MMG VIP Owners Club Rules and Regulations
- MMG VIP Owners Club points expire 5 years from the date awarded. Consistent with the general rules and regulations of the MMG VIP Owners Club program, MMG Auto, Inc. reserves the right to change the MMG VIP Owners Club program at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no point amount from any source is posted to a MMG VIP Owners Club member's account for three consecutive years, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- MMG Auto reserves the right to make MMG VIP Owners Club Bonus Points and promotional offers available to members based on activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All point amount and subsequent award redemptions must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide. MMG Auto has the final say as to whether an activity qualifies for MMG VIP Owners Club award redemption.
- MMG Auto reserves the right to cease mailing or emailing materials to any MMG VIP Owners Club member who has not accumulated point amount for a 60-day period.
- Abuse of the MMG VIP Owners Club program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of award redemptions and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by MMG Auto in its' sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all points accrued.
- MMG Auto reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by MMG Auto shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Member's Guides.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for all points to be credited to your MMG VIP Owners Club account.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to MMG Auto may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from MMG VIP Owners Club partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the MMG VIP Owners Club Service Center at 866.803.9271.
- Point credit is transferrable only to an immediate family member or person residing in the same household. Person transferring points must be present at time of redemption and provide their MMG VIP Owners Club member number and PIN.
- 2Yr/24,000 mile Free Oil Changes are valid for customers who purchased any new vehicle at MMG on are after June 1, 2012. Interval for service follows manufacturer maintenance schedule. Any service in excess of manufacturer schedule will be owner’s responsibility. Free service is for cost of oil change only using manufacturer recommended oil. Any additional services required or specialty oils will be owner’s responsibility. Valid for services during first 2 years or 24,000 miles whichever occurs first.
- First tank of gas is valid for purchases of new vehicle only and will be provided at time of new vehicle delivery.
- Free detail service will be provided to purchasers of new and certified pre owned vehicles only. Purchase must be on or after June 1, 2012. Detail will include exterior wash, exterior wax, clean windows, sweep carpets, cleaning and dressing of interior leather and vinyl parts. Any additional services requested will be owner’s responsibility. Service will be available on 3 year anniversary of purchase and must be redeemed 30 days before or after anniversary date.
- Lifetime battery guarantee is valid at MMG only for new and certified pre-owned vehicles purchased on or after June 1, 2012. We will replace your battery if it fails. Battery will be tested using factory supplied test equipment. Guarantee is valid for only original purchaser and all factory required maintenance must be performed at MMG to qualify.
- Lifetime service and parts guarantee is at MMG only for any vehicle purchased at MMG on or after June 1, 2012. Service and parts guarantee is valid on any customer paid repair excluding wear items and maintenance services on or after June 1, 2012 and only on the vehicle enrolled in the club. All factory required maintenance must be performed at MMG to maintain guarantee.
- Any vehicle purchased on or after June 1, 2012 will be eligible for free loaner car during any repair visit exceeding $300. Collision center repairs are excluded. Free loaner car only available during repair visit, loaner car must be returned at completion of service. *See service advisor for details.
- In the event of an accident Owners Club members will have up to $500 of their insurance deductible waived on repairs completed in our collision center. Exact amount of deductible waiver based on 10% of entire insurance estimate up to $500.
- MMG Auto, Inc. has the right to terminate the MMG VIP Owners Club points program at any time.
- Each point is worth $.01 toward the purchase of your next MMG Auto vehicle.
- MMG Auto may change the MMG VIP Owners Club program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or points levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. MMG Auto may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award redemption, or increase the point rate at any time. MMG Auto has the final say as to whether a product qualifies for MMG VIP Owners Club award redemption.
- The MMG VIP Owners Club Free Program is open to any individual with a mailing address in North America or in any country that has not prohibited participation in points programs, with the exception of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per MMG VIP Owners Club account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
Earning MMG VIP Owners Club Points
- Points are earned by making qualified purchases of products and services only at our dealership.
- 10% of the total dollars you spend in our Service department will be awarded in Points. 5% of what you spend in our Parts department will be awarded in the form of Points. Points will be earned prior to taxable amount. Example: Spend $1,000 in service, earn 10,000 points, which equals $100 toward your next Mansfield Motor Group vehicle.
- MMG VIP Owners Club Mall Partners are subject to change and termination without notice by MMG Auto or its partners. MMG Auto assumes no liability for these changes or for informing members of changes. Members should confirm partner status when making purchases.
Redeeming Points for MMG VIP Owners Club Awards
- All awards redemptions are issued through the MMG VIP Owners Club on behalf of MMG Auto, Inc. Awards may be limited only to members who have at least 10,000 points accrued at the time of redemption.
- Maximum point redemption on any one vehicle purchase is 100,000 points ($1,000).
- Member must purchase the product at an authorized MMG Auto retailer before receiving award redemption.
- In order to redeem, member must provide their MMG VIP Owners Club member number, PIN and valid I.D. at time of purchase.
- MMG VIP Owners Club points have no cash value and will not be returned.
- Point amount award levels are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of MMG VIP Owners Club points for compensation is expressly prohibited. Any violation of these rules will result in confiscation at any time, closure of the MMG VIP Owners Club account, and forfeiture of points accrued.
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges for products purchased.